Pediatric Office - Gilbert, AZ
Our office staff works hard to ensure patient comfort and convenience. To help you better understand our office operations, we have included the information you need about our hours, locations, appointments, insurance acceptance and billing below.
Children's Oasis Pediatrics
1425 W Elliot Road Suite 204
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Phone: 480-792-1012 (Phones open at 7:30 AM, M-F and 8:00 AM Saturdays)
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 PM (est. pts only) **|
** Beginning MAY 1, 2023, new policy regarding CPT code 99051 for a cost of $15 will be added to ALL VISITS scheduled on Federal Holidays (Martin Luther King Jr Day, President's Day and Veteran's Day). This is a convenience fee for our office being open. This charge will be collected at time of visit along with your regular insurance copay, deductible, etc. IF the insurance pays this fee, then your account will be credited! This CPT code is in place to reimburse offices to contribute to overhead and incentive cost of staff and providers being here for your family's care instead of home with their children and families on these days. This code is to encourage providers to make it easier for families to access service during non-typical hours and allow your family to come to their doctor over going to an Urgent Care or ER. This also allows appointments for parents to not miss work and children to not miss school. The Standard Definition of this Code: Service(s) provided in the office during regularly scheduled evening, weekend, or holiday office hours, in addition to basic service. At this time it varies considerably if an insurance company will cover this charge and all AHCCCS plans consider this a non-covered service (which can be charged to the patient) even though it saves AHCCCS money for your family to come here over the UC/ER. **
1. Telemedicine is still up and running. We cannot schedule New Patient visits by Telemedicine. Please make sure with your insurance that they are continuing to pay for Telemedicine visits as some are not since some insurance companies consider Covid not to be an issue any longer.
2. Immunizations are super important and our office is a Pediatric Vaccination Only office. We unfortunately will not accept new patients who choose not to have their children up to date on childhood vaccines (this DOES NOT include Covid or Flu shots).
3. We ask that if you have an appointment for a sick child above age 5, they still wear a mask. Also, if the parent or guardian is sick a mask needs be worn as well.
Facilities and Equipment
We have a fun, child friendly office. There is a large salt-water fish tank in the waiting room that separates the well and sick sides of our waiting room. Our exam rooms all have individual themes including favorites such as Star Wars and Scooby Doo. We have the ability to do basic in office testing such as rapid flu and strep tests, urinalysis, and urine pregnancy tests. We also can administer breathing treatments and check oxygen levels.
- Cardon Children's Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
With the recent changes to our EMR system you are now eligible to access the notes from your child/children's visit on-line.
Login in to the URL: https://2509.portal.athenahealth.com/
Please set-up a user pin number and allow 1-3 days for this to update the most recent visit information.