Pediatric Office - Gilbert, AZ
Our office staff works hard to ensure patient comfort and convenience. To help you better understand our office operations, we have included the information you need about our hours, locations, appointments, insurance acceptance and billing below.
Children's Oasis Pediatrics
1425 W Elliot Road Suite 204
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Phone: 480-792-1012 (Phones open at 7:30 AM, M-F and 8:00 AM Saturdays)
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 PM (est. pts only)|
1. We are still open. We are an essential service so we are not affected by the stay at home order.
2. Telemedicine is up and running. If you need a visit for a problem give us a call. We cannot do new patient visits by telemedicine.
3. Immunizations are super important, we can not get through Covid19 and then have an outbreak of a vaccine preventable illness.
4. If you do have an appointment in the office please try to only have 1 parent accompany the child and leave other kids/ family members at home if possible. Please always wear a mask. We can always have the other parent attend the visit on speaker phone if you would like.
Facilities and Equipment
We have a fun, child friendly office. There is a large salt-water fish tank in the waiting room that separates the well and sick sides of our waiting room. Our exam rooms all have individual themes including favorites such as Star Wars and Scooby Doo. We have the ability to do basic in office testing such as rapid flu and strep tests, urinalysis, and urine pregnancy tests. We also can administer breathing treatments and check oxygen levels.
- Cardon Children's Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
With the recent changes to our EMR system you are now eligible to access the notes from your child/children's visit on-line.
Login in to the URL: https://2509.portal.athenahealth.com/
Please set-up a user pin number and allow 1-3 days for this to update the most recent visit information.